Every project – regardless of size – involves a lot of moving parts, and not every owner has the time or experience to manage the process. Many choose to hire an industry professional to oversee the design, estimating and construction. When Working Man General Contracting provides Construction Management services, our primary responsibility is to ensure that our clients receive a final product constructed on time and within budget and that the final construction fully supports the stated needs and objectives of the owner. To this end, we feel that a successful team atmosphere is vital and can only happen through mutual respect, formal partnering, effective communication and team collaboration. The climate during construction must be one that creates a sense of purpose and encourages an open mind. Recognizing the experience and knowledge that each team member brings to the project are important keys to maintaining a respectful and productive working environment.
When you hire us for Construction Management Services, we will recommend that a “strategic planning” session be held with the core project team leadership in attendance. The stated purpose of this workshop will be to develop the overall common goals for the project and its potential challenges by working with team members in small focus groups.
The importance of building a successful team atmosphere cannot be overstated. The following are additional tools we use to improve team performance, motivation, and trust, and to ensure the timely and open flow of information:
- Periodic partnering “refresher” meetings regularly scheduled throughout the project duration.
- Project management planning sessions
- Regular pre-construction planning sessions
- Regular construction planning meetings
- Cost management guidelines and measures
- Project specific / special issues planning sessions (security, utility interfaces, etc.)
- Formalized communications programs, safety programs, operations, quality management
- Orientation conferences before and during construction activities
- Monthly project update reports
Proudly Serving The Following Areas:
- Prince George’s County
- Montgomery County
- Charles County
- Anne Arundel County
- Howard County
If your area is not listed, don’t worry! Give us a call and let us see if we can help.
YOU CAN FIND US WHERE IT COUNTS…
CALL NOW TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY! 202-871-3270
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR WORK!
- Clinton Townhouse Rehab
- Gaithersburg Condo Remodel
- Chesapeake Home Remodel
- Annapolis Home Renovation
- Ft. Washington Condo Remodel
- Rock Point Home Rehab
- Brandywine Home Remodel
- Bowie Home Renovation
- Oxon Hill Condo Rehab
- Aquasco Home Remodel
- Laplata Home Remodel
- Croom Home Rehab
- Bowie Townhouse Remodel