Fire restoration is a big undertaking, and W.M.G.C knows that you want it done right the first time. It’s critical that you choose a highly recommended contractor like Working Man General Contracting Your careful research and selection can make a huge difference throughout the potentially lengthy process of restoring a fire-damaged home and restoring it to a clean, comfortable living space.
The days and weeks following a fire can be an emotional and overwhelming time full of uncertainty and disbelief.
During this time, decisions must be made that affect precious possessions and many people’s largest asset, their home or business. W.M.G.C provides a wide variety of services to restore your belongings and home to a pre-loss condition.
Our methods are based on years of experience and formal training, and include various repair and cleaning options with long-term results and value in mind.
Fire Damage and Soot Removal Services:
- Emergency board-up and weatherization
- Ozone treatments
- High speed drying and dehumidification
- Ultrasonic contents cleaning
- Electronics reclamation using ODEL technology
- Off site secure storage of contents
- Experienced tradesmen to provide full reconstruction
- Sodium Bicarbonate Abrasive Resurfacing
- Digital inventory and pack-out
Water damage in homes is not limited to weather-related flooding.
Even in the best weather, basements can flood, plumbing fails, and pipes burst. For example: A pipe in a seldom used basement or crawl space may leak for several weeks or more completely unnoticed……wreaking havoc over time.
Working Man General Contracting is the leading expert in emergency response and understands the damage water can do. Out team of highly trained professionals responds quickly and efficiently, providing 24 hour, 7 day a week emergency service for emergency water extraction and drying.
W.M.G.C maintains a large inventory of air movers, as well as desiccant and refrigeration dehumidifying equipment for use by our experts in this specialized field. We provide moisture evaluation and testing to ensure effective and complete drying and provide you peace of mind that is done right the first time!
As a result, our clients are guaranteed a thorough and effective cleanup, remediation and restoration. Call us today for a free water damage restoration quote!
Water Damage Services:
- 24 hour emergency water extraction with powerful truck mounted systems
- Applied structural drying enables carpet and pad to be dried in place
- Contents removal and off-site drying available
- Wall cavity drying
- Non-intrusive and intrusive testing for moisture and humidity
- Refrigerant and desiccant dehumidification
- Injectidry System wall cavity drying
- Hardwood floor drying and restoration
- Sewage mitigation and sanitation
- Mold remediation using state of the art technology and certified personnel
Proudly Serving The Following Areas:
- Prince George’s County
- Montgomery County
- Charles County
- Anne Arundel County
- Howard County
If your area is not listed, don’t worry! Give us a call and let us see if we can help.
YOU CAN FIND US WHERE IT COUNTS…
CALL NOW TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY! 202-871-3270
CHECK OUT SOME OF OUR WORK!
- Clinton Townhouse Rehab
- Gaithersburg Condo Remodel
- Chesapeake Home Remodel
- Annapolis Home Renovation
- Ft. Washington Condo Remodel
- Rock Point Home Rehab
- Brandywine Home Remodel
- Bowie Home Renovation
- Oxon Hill Condo Rehab
- Aquasco Home Remodel
- Laplata Home Remodel
- Croom Home Rehab
- Bowie Townhouse Remodel